The Importance of TC Gauge Calibration

Every fusor and fusion system seems to need a vacuum. This area is for detailed discussion of vacuum systems, materials, gauging, etc. related to fusor or fusion research.
Ameen Aydan

Re: The Importance of TC Gauge Calibration

Post by Ameen Aydan »

lihaiwodetian

Post by lihaiwodetian »

The controller for the 2A is much more expanded in the low end compared to the sdwansteelpipe. I am positive that the wanpipe tube, cable, and controller match for steel hemisphere.
John Futter

Post by John Futter »

lihaiwodetian
I see that you have trouble reading
Please note the first two rules for people using this site

1) The first rule of membership in these forums is: you must create your account using your real, full, first AND last names as the LogIn/UserID for your account. If your name is John Smith, your UserID (i.e. login handle) must be John Smith, or John_Smith. This is the name that will appear in the forum listings. “JSmith” or “JohnS” or “JS997” or “handles” like “MrFusion” or “ProtonBoy” are NOT permitted. New accounts that do not adhere to this simple rule will be summarily deleted without any further consideration. Any questions? OK, rolling right along…

2) New members are required to introduce themselves in the "Please Introduce Yourself" forum prior to posting elsewhere on the site.
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Finn Hammer is a very much valued experimenter and real world doer. He proved it over his rather short stay here. His last post noted that he would return at some point as he had other fish to fry for a while. I look forward to his return. We have several like him here, still, but every one like him is a real treasure and benefit to our effort.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Vacuum Technology (& FAQs)”