(Clueless where to put this) Would this generate useable energy?

It may be difficult to separate "theory" from "application," but let''s see if this helps facilitate the discussion.
BeckyMoore

(Clueless where to put this) Would this generate useable energy?

Post by BeckyMoore »

https://imgur.com/a/l9lydOj

I'm sorry if the image is too blurry to make out anything or this is not the proper place to ask this. If the image is too blurry, big, or whatever, let me know. I will try to post better images. What I am curious about is if you had three particles, what those particles are I don't know yet, accelerating around each other. To clarify particle A, being in the center, is accelerated in an up going down clockwise circle. Particle B, orbiting Particle A, is going left to right in a clockwise circle. While Particle C, on the outside, going left to right in a counterclockwise circle. Each particle would be in its own vacuum sealed tube. The tubes would be about 2cm away from each other. Each tube shaped in a circle.

I got this idea while reading one of my introduction to particle physics textbooks.

Would this create useable energy?

To clarify what I mean, would this create energy that could be used to power an appliance. For example a toaster, electric can opener, etc.
Patrick Lindecker

Re: (Clueless where to put this) Would this generate useable energy?

Post by Patrick Lindecker »

Hello,

I try to read your image but it is a bit difficult ☺. However I understand that:
* two particles rotate in a different orbit (through, i presume, some vertical magnetic field),
* one particule goes up and down (with, I presume, the help of an electrostatic field which traps this particule).

Let's suppose no interaction between those particles supposed charged and no interaction between the fields.

However, I don't understand how this generates energy. So I must miss something...

Regards
Patrick Lindecker
Dennis P Brown

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Your real name is not BK so do fix that.

Singular atomic particles can't produce usable energy. Energy producing systems require many orders of magnitude of particles. Please calculate the energy the average toaster requires and consider that issue so you know what amount of energy you are talking about - hint: the current, and voltage are useful. Then determine how many electrons are needed for this level of power - hint, read what an amp means.

Also, proper diagrams done on white paper with printing, not mixed cursive, is the better method to use as an image so people here can read what you are trying to convey.

Thanks
Andrew Seltzman

Post by Andrew Seltzman »

This (Painlevé conjecture)?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Painlev%C3%A9_conjecture

Also no.
Andrew Seltzman
www.rtftechnologies.org
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Andrew I was confused at first about the initial posting, but thanks to your supplied URL, It is all firmly fixed in my mind now............
That this is "out there" in the tall, tall weeds of hyper advanced mathematics land. to my level of mathematical ability this URL presented a fully concise, mathematically accurate, word salad.

Richard Hull, just a retired, ex- electronics engineer
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Patrick Lindecker

Post by Patrick Lindecker »

Hello,

TKS Andrew for the interesting link. So the problem is a 3-bodies problem, with electrostatical forces replacing gravitational forces (both in K/d^2).
However why such configuration of forces balance would supply useful energy would deserve some explanations by the author of the idea.

Patrick Lindecker
Dennis P Brown

Post by Dennis P Brown »

The three body problem has no exact solution in gravitation theory nor will it. That said, trying to generate power from singular (small number) of atomic particles is pointless and I had hoped the person would "try and learn" this fact using my hints. I was trying to teach, not spoon feed (which some here have taken issue with, so I followed policy - lol.) Certainly that reference sighted is far beyond most people - certainly my eye's glazed over reading it - lol.

Exact mathematical proofs are fun but rarely useful for most people. As for the engineering idea of a singularity (no exact solution from that point onward), useful maybe to show that one is wasting their time trying to calculate solutions for those classes of finite particle arrays but irrelevant to the question of energy generation as I pointed out

Return to “Fusor and/or General Fusion Theory (& FAQs)”