Monroe's Quantum fusion theory

It may be difficult to separate "theory" from "application," but let''s see if this helps facilitate the discussion.
Monroe Lee King Jr

Monroe's Quantum fusion theory

Post by Monroe Lee King Jr »

I'm just going to cut and paste this theory from a conversation I was trying to have with RP from the introduction thread because it was the wrong place to start the discussion.

RP

What I'd really like to see is a paper on the quantum mechanical change that occurs in the fusion process. What happens exactly on the quantum level during fusion? Is there a quantum resonance we can take advantage of? What about isospin of the electrons perhaps we can knock some of the electrons off course by changing there spin at a certain frequency?

Monroe

I hope you forgive my enthusiasm but you see I don't think particles fuse because they overcome the Coulomb Barrier alone and I think tunneling is not really tunneling. I think particles have to line up on a quantum level to fuse and sometimes they do this at a lower energy and that's what they call tunneling. I believe when they line up on the quantum level the are actually attracted to each other otherwise they would never fuse at all ever. I think that we force fusion simply by causing more collisions and that increases the odds dramatically of this quantum alignment. I think fission occurs because the structure of the nucleus of the atoms used have a kind of crystal structure that allows them to be split and the resulting cascade of particles is like a shock wave shattering the rest of the material on a quantum level. I don't think the path of the cascading particles are random in a critical mass I think the process is governed on a quantum level threw out the material.
I think we are going about fusion in the wrong way with brute force when what we really need is to figure out the quantum alignment that causes the "tunneling" We need to manipulate this alignment, so what we need is to understand what is happening at the sub atomic level that causes the fatal attraction.

Monroe

Re: Hi from Wi

Postby Monroe Lee King Jr » Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:34 am
I'm going to go one step further in my explanation. I believe one step further in quantum mechanics we have to take into account we share this universe with other universes in other dimensions and at some point we have to share with them. I believe at some level we share particles with them and there is a phase for every dimension and at some level there is a fundamental frequency of those phases that particles wink in and out of our dimension. If M theory is correct to some degree there seems to 11 or 12? Dimensions and that does line up somewhat with what I'm seeing.
I don't think anything is random however I think it's all governed and calculable. I believe you can know the exact path of a particle before it's ever created in this reality if you know what is going to happen at this fundamental frequency that we exchange particles with other dimensions and in fact I believe there is a finite number of reactions taking place in our universe based on the number of phases that exist. That number would probably equal the number of particles we share times the fundamental frequency times the number of phases.

Monroe

Having thought about it just a little more that frequency could be 160.2 GHz the frequency of the residual background radiation of the big bang. Or that frequency is a harmonic of Planck time which may be the fundamental frequency.
Fusion only happens when the right particles are present in our space time and increasing the number of ions only increases the chances of the correct phase alignment.

I didn't wait for a response from RP during the conversation you can see It's one sided because I didn't give RP a chance to respond between my comments I just kinda blurted it out. :)

Monroe
Today's the Day! We go into Space!
Monroe Lee King Jr

Re: Monroe's Quantum fusion theory

Post by Monroe Lee King Jr »

I can go one further and to prove your paying attention or not you should be able to figure out how I intend to prove or disprove my theory.

I believe the peak of that background radiation to be hydrogen and the other elements fall in order from that peak.

Monroe
Today's the Day! We go into Space!
JamesC

Re: Monroe's Quantum fusion theory

Post by JamesC »

Will it be engineering or will it be science. Its a very interesting question.

I think the fusor forums site is definitely in the engineering camp. The other questions seem to be 'big science' and beyond the scope of what we can hope for here.

I agree that certainly for me also the question of how does fusion happen remains an open question. As an engineer you don't really need to know actually, you just look at the sun and see that it does.

Its tempting but potentially extremely time consuming to speculate. I seem to remember some threads on this site discussing the influence of rotation on cross-section. Indeed even the concept of cross-section seems poorly understood in gas vs targets. FICS was based on another sort of specualation along these lines of an inate desire to fuse given the right circumstances. I actually tip my hat to those who put their time and money where there mouth is as steven did with FICS but the chance of success of a science solution at this stage of the game remains astronomically low.

The fusioneers are strongly in the engineering camp and say, look do this and this and out comes some neutrons. Are we going to be able to dowse a fusor in a superconducting warp field and suddenly achieve quantum alignment? Nice one.

My take is something of the opposite. Can we take the simplest form of the science and hyper-engineer it. Be it nano technology or super-symmetry and lean on an elegance of engineering with simple science. Always with an open mind though to new actual discoveries on the science front though.

JC

Return to “Fusor and/or General Fusion Theory (& FAQs)”