Quadlet Fusor

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
Dan Faust

Quadlet Fusor

Post by Dan Faust »

A Fusor with a relatively small size, a spherical center made of a metal with a high tolerance to high temperatures, Tungsten per say, would surround the inner grid or tungsten wired core. The spherical shell would be connected to four 6 inch in diameter, stainless steel tubes capable of allowing a vacuum to be inserted into one of the tubes. On the opposite side of the vacuum, a fuel duct would customly be placed in the tube so manual operation to change fuel flow into the vacuum chamber.
A viewpoint could be placed on an open tube. Radiation counters, pressure gauges, or even a variable transporter could theoretically use the open pipe duct.

A bad theoretical idea with many flaws, my Mk 1 Quadlet Fusor Design
Hopefully I will build an improved and more efficient design
Also, I hope this isn't stealing any previous ideas, it is similar to the Farnsworth Fusor
Live long and prosper-Vulcans (Star trek)
Not knowing our end should never discourage us from achieving more
danielchristensen

Re: Quadlet Fusor

Post by danielchristensen »

The Northwest Nuclear Consortium's fusor has a vacuum chamber similar to what you're describing. It's a 4 inch sphere with six flanges, each and 90 degree angles to each other, similar to this one at http://www.idealvac.com/files/images/LF ... 1007_1.jpg.
Daniel

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”