How to best use this forum

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
Richard Hull

How to best use this forum

Post by Richard Hull »

I will propose some rules for entering data in this new forum in order that we all might be able to search it better.

1. The title must be specific and well thought out.

All postings must begin with a master identifier word related to the type of fusion to be discussed, i.e. Sonofusion or Cold Fusion or CANR/LENR or Accelerator Fusion.... or whatever form of fusion you will be talking about. PLEASE, ALWAYS SPELL THEM OUT in the first part of the title. In the body of your message I suggest using the accepted abbreviations CF, SF, AF, CANR/LENR

2. There must be a statement of intent. Within this specific fusion topic, what are you discussing, i.e. Theory or Discussion or Construction or URL?

All high voltage and vacuum issues are to go in those general fusor forums already setup for those discussions. High voltage and vacuum are the same for all fusion forms.

3. Finally, a short subject like...."Why it will never work" or "Lattice induced proton exchanges", etc. This is the "nitty-gritty subject line.

4. All these three items should be separated in the title with SPACED dashes for search purposes.

So........... a good group of complete subject titles would be.......

Sonofusion - Theory - Temperatures seem too low to fuse
Cold Fusion - URL - Good palladium source on web
CANR/LENR - Discussion - I just transmuted Molybdenum to Technicium
Accelerator Fusion - Construction - Drift tube design

It is all abysmally simple and if everyone follows the rules, this will be a highly searchable forum for many different forms of fusion data and thoughts.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”