Pulsotron-2 new device working

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
Chris Bradley

Re: Pulsotron-2 new device working

Post by Chris Bradley »

Javier Lopez wrote:
> IT TOTALLY UNFAIR to drop out my work because you do not agree with blue ray things. I have been working hard from January taking full full full and full free time of hard working, dozens simulations, building metal parts, mechanical design, buying lots of parts everywhere to obtain results with my funds, instruments and without any help in order to hear then this kind of irrespective response from a speaker sitting comfortably at home with his computer.

I very much understand your frustration at doing much work without any support at all. You do not need to convince me of that. But I will remain of the opinion that this is the level of our expectations now, because it is far more important to address the questions that have been coming, rather than focussing on trivia like this 'blue ray' distraction. Take time to explain your reaction target, as Carl has asked, and how you have measured the actual magnetic fields and come up with your fusion reaction calculations, and your work will take on an entirely different quality. Your work will become 'merit-worthy' only once fully explained but it is currently coming across as vague and without sound descriptions. Plenty of people have spent their whole lives trying to turn base metals into gold (even Issac Newton did so in his elder years) but would have 'wasted' their time [many did] had they not doucmented their work so others can learn from it (even if it is not what to do). Documentation and dissemination is key here and you need to 'sit yourself comfortably behind a computer' for a while and prepare some documents to explain your work, if you want it to be understood.

The science is in the explaining and dissemination, as well as the 'doing' of experiments.
Javier Lopez

Post by Javier Lopez »

Thanks Dustin. It can be the solution.

In response to Chris Bradley I will obtain data and photos of the measurement devices. I would like also to write a pdf and hang it in a public link.
Javier Lopez

Post by Javier Lopez »

Hello again

I would like have code for publicizing about my device at Arxiv in order to make them free open to everyone as long as Arxiv wants to know that I work in science related.
Do anybody can give me one?, It can be physics or optics, because some of them are optics sensors.
It can be useful for others projects, so I would insert the link here
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Not to be cruel but it sounds a bit like a polywater target to me.

The fusion by products that Carl mentioned are easily detected post blast materials activated during the 10e20 neutron blast you expect. No need for anything more complex than a simple GM counter used in the minute after a shot reading materials placed near it for this pupose, like silver or indium. Any kind of real data like this to report?

No activation, no neutrons, no fusion. It sort of follows the rules of physics associated with high temperature fusion.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Carl Willis

Post by Carl Willis »

This discussion is more than four years old and is about a project that is even older. It appears that the discussion ended when Javier was asked to engage with more details and data. The only thing new right now is that he wants endorsements so he can put papers on Arxiv.

I don't know that anyone here is an active Arxiv participant. If not, the issue is moot. If so, use your judgement so as not to lose endorsement status. Arxiv's policy on endorsements (http://arxiv.org/help/endorsement) is as follows, bolding is mine:
You should know the person that you endorse or you should see the paper that the person intends to submit. We don't expect you to read the paper in detail, or verify that the work is correct, but you should check that the paper is appropriate for the subject area. You should not endorse the author if the author is unfamiliar with the basic facts of the field, or if the work is entirely disconnected with current work in the area.
Obviously it would be best if Javier would put the data he wants to publish on this forum. He's been asked about that many times.

-Carl
Carl Willis
http://carlwillis.wordpress.com/
TEL: +1-505-412-3277
Javier Lopez

Post by Javier Lopez »

One way to engage the details and data is to write it in a paper. I would write the paper and put here the link here to discuss about.
I think the paper would be on interest for other projects.
I can send it for reading if it would be possible to achieve the endorsement code.
I do not ask that anybody trust the paper or sign it or nothing similar, I only need the code to submit the paper, the cost is 0$, accordingly arxiv:
The new endorsement system will verify that arXiv contributors belong the scientific community
I don't know that anyone here is an active Arxiv participant
If nobody has endorsement code, no more discussion is needed
Chris Bradley

Post by Chris Bradley »

You can post it here, in the files. No problem.

It is then formally 'published' for all the world to see in no less a form than arxiv, and no-one can deny your precedent to any information you believe is original and for which you should receive sole credit. If everyone swoons at the enormity of the contribution to the body of knowledge you make, you will then have no problem finding someone willing to give you an endorsement, and it will still be an original publication if put forward in its original form.

If you feel it is already of archival value, then there are some scientific journals that receive, and will publish, papers without cost to the author. You could find those journals and submit your paper to them. You will then also receive a proper peer review.

You've had every opportunity to contribute your findings, and you seem very reluctant for reasons that cannot be discerned. Time to walk that walk, you are not likely to receive any endorsement code unless you do.
richnormand

Post by richnormand »

"the blue lines are a NEW KIND OF RADIATION, I name it "Segura ray""

Are you talking of the straight almost vertical blue lines in the pictures?
If so.
Have you ruled out CCD or CMOS reading effects?
These were quite common in the old BW CCDs when the photo-site was filled via the nonlinearity of the transfer clocking process for bright point lights saturating and overfilling the photosite.
Much better controlled nowadays, particularly in colour CMOS cameras with RGB filters.
Usually shows up in the blue channel as a linear streak , usually along the transfer path or at a fixed angle depending of the image transfer protocol.

You might try an experiment with a flash behind a pinhole looking directly at your camera. you might need to control the timing delay of the flash unit vs the camera "exposure" time.
Note as the blue lines are always at the beginning/end of the streak?

EDIT: just saw this was an old post. Should have looked at the date. OK to remove if the admin wishes.
Javier Lopez

Post by Javier Lopez »

there are some scientific journals that receive, and will publish, papers without cost to the author.
I would like make them public and free for the readers, not only to academic ones.
you will then have no problem finding someone willing to give you an endorsement
where?, I only know only a person that writes in Arxiv, he would endorse me in math, others hang the pdf in the university web page
Are you talking of the straight almost vertical blue lines in the pictures?
If so. Have you ruled out CCD or CMOS reading effects?
Do not worry, there was a lot years ago, I found it was an optical effect due reflections in a protection glass. I did not wrote any more because people at the forum said me to stop that until explaining more about the project. The problem was about patents pending and also with some investors did not like invest in open projects. Now I am trying to write some papers to make them open to everyone so I wrote the first, I like the format in PDF with drawings, plots, photos, word format, tables, formulas, etc.. Its my point of view.
Chris Bradley

Post by Chris Bradley »

Fusion wrote:
there are some scientific journals that receive, and will publish, papers without cost to the author.
I would like make them public and free for the readers, not only to academic ones.
It makes absolutely no sense to me whatsoever that you are not posting this thing you want everyone to see, for free, here when not only the opportunity is fully present, and not only that we've kept asking you, but more specifically because you're said you would do so in the past!!

There are journals that will receive you paper for free, publish it, and make the journal articles available for free on the internet. In some cases, they do so only for a couple of months 'for free', but there would be nothing stopping you copying or linking to the article once published. You just have to go look for them, if that is what you want to do.

Why you would expect any one to spend any further time helping you is now a mystery to me, so ...
Javier Lopez

Post by Javier Lopez »

There are journals that will receive you paper for free, publish it, and make the journal articles available for free on the internet
I would prefer arxiv because there are free ones that changed to be paid one because the journal owns the article and then obligates to writer to give them all the rights
What journals you would recommend? I will send the papers there, and explain them here also :)

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”