More Than Break even Reaction- one unit in - 7.7226023 out

This forum is for other possible methods for fusion such as Sonolumenescense, Cold Fusion, CANR/LENR or accelerator fusion. It should contain all theory, discussions and even construction and URLs related to "other than fusor, fusion".
Sbwavefarm

Re: More Than Break even Reaction- one unit in - 7.7226023 out

Post by Sbwavefarm »

Call them.
I did mean the Nuclear Regulatory Commission
11545 Rockville Pike,
Rockville, MD 20852
Mike Beauford

Re: Dear Mr. Brown at the Navyheating−30°C to +45°C over a period of a few minutes.

Post by Mike Beauford »

Hi Matthew,

Many people have claimed over unity, and no one to date has delivered! Forgive us for being skeptical. The one true measure is if you can use a bubble detector and it registers bubbles, then now we are talking. It's immune to EMI and if there are neutron's, it will show it. Search on the forums regarding BTI bubble detectors and it will all make sense.

Mike Beauford
Mike Beauford
Sbwavefarm

Re: Dear Mr. Brown at the Navyheating−30°C to +45°C over a period of a few minutes.

Post by Sbwavefarm »

how much does that cost? a BTI

Do you have one I can send you my equipment fedex and lab notes
Sbwavefarm

Post by Sbwavefarm »

Thanks for having an open mind.

Do you think its wise to disclose thermonuclear reaction data on an unsecure website?

I vote for no?
Chris Bradley

Post by Chris Bradley »

Matthew Kramer wrote:
> I have flown serval types of aircraft. You should have more respect for your peers!
Which types, and where?
Jim Kovalchick

Post by Jim Kovalchick »

Your response to my challenge was frivolous at best.

The NRC doesn't engage in consultation. They engage in licensing and regulatory activitites that are subject to public disclosure.

You should be able to point to specific documentation in their ADAMS system or through their web based public document room. Had you had official involvement by the NRC in your so-called project, there would be documentation of it available for anyone to see. What is the docket number of your project? Can you name anyone by name or title at the NRC with whom you have dealt?
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

I hate leaping in on these worthless endeavors, but your reference to Project Sherwood and the contained note related to low temperature fusion did note that this was specifically related to muon induced fusion. You got some 100mev+ muons? If not, the reference is just so much flooby dust thrown into the air.

Do not change the tittle of a running thread.

This whole exercise is one of futility and we will never see a single watt of your "breakthrough project" do anything of commercial or social value as is the case with so many other limited knowledge claimants. Still, your efforts have resulted in about the same useful electrical output as those who have invested billions of our dollars in their fusion effort. They, however, get to be in the news due to their cachet and you won't.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Sbwavefarm

the N.R.C. does lic. fusion reactors, and operators

Post by Sbwavefarm »

Only if your going commercial.

Comission paper sec 2 0090064 will be able to educate you -or call 817-200-1181

47 C this morning, take that UCLA! (CPM"S say radiation)

It is so great that they shutdown with the touch of a switch. No meltdowns.
WARNING it does produce radiation, and UV light DOES NOT effect the G/M tube.

Chemical, or Fusion reaction if you can heat water that fast you have a powerplant.

I hear the NRC HQ is in Maryland, one of several states without electricty.

Send your resume to sbwavefarm@yahoo.com if you have experience with permiting or building nuclear reactors. Building site is on 90 AC in California- Nevada City 95959 and will be grid connected.

What the heck isn't the rest of the country working on fusion or is it just the great Republic of California!

Carbon Dioxide is one of the major inputs. 9 watts of electricity per min. Hottest in CA

International Standards Orginization has an energy system cert. Probably do that as well. Measures inputs and outputs by a third party.
John Smith

Post by John Smith »

Sorry to do it this way but I have to add to this hilarious discussion.

Mr. Kramer could you please also tells us more about your psychic powers (and the lab explosion).

http://www.dcavarretta.info/chips/about%20us.htm (Yes this it the same Matthew Kramer)
---
Matthew H Kramer
Psychic Medium

One of my first memories as a child was talking to a "ghost" of small girl named "Felecia" where I was born in Hartford, California. I graduated from Linfield College in Oregon. I currently work as a research chemist in Santa Barbara, and bring my scientific background to bear when using my "extra senses" to communicate with the departed. I record my impressions from a ghosts, and then try to verify it with historical and scientific evidence to prove it's truthfulness. I survived a very serious explosion in my laboratory several years ago that seemed to enhance my abilities. I see my ability as a way to resolve issues for the dead people that most cannot see and hear like I can. I was raised as a Catholic by my family, but I am not particularly religious, I appreciate all faiths, and I personally believe that energy cannot be destroyed, and only changes shape. We are all connected
Chris Bradley

Re: the N.R.C. does lic. fusion reactors, and operators

Post by Chris Bradley »

Matthew Kramer wrote:
> 9 watts of electricity per min.
This basic error of confused units has already been pointed out to you.

It is clear that you are not prepared to take even the smallest modicum of interest in people's attempts to elevate your futile monotribe (...not even a diatribe...) into something intelligible. You've picked precisely the wrong place on the internet to try to get any traction with whatever it is you are fantasising about.

Damnant quod non intelligunt

(... well, his linkedIn says he speaks Latin too....)

I must confess to gaining a certain entertainment value in these occasional visitors, who all follow a very well defined protocol: first a claim lacking even self-consistent scientific elements, then more forcefully repeating it and implying anyone who doubts its veracity must be stupid, then saying how everyone else doesn't understand, then claiming their own (supposed) exaggerated skills, then predicting how the future will be changed by their fantastical endeavours and how everyone else is a numb-nuts.

To be fair, this one has added a new step to the usual formula and is now asking for resumes!

What interests me the most about such visitors is how they can come to be so deeply confused about the very basics of science. Clearly, something has gone very wrong in education/society that people can end up thinking that such material has a foundation in reality.
Sbwavefarm

Re: More Than Break even Reaction- - 77 out

Post by Sbwavefarm »

Yes it is and how about yourself?

EXACTLY RIGHT

there is no possible way that I could have heated water that fast, and if I did there is no way it would be a "nuclear reactor" that would produce any kind of charged particle be that a neutron, grama ray, or Xray.

Ergo

I could not have built a "nuclear reactor" as i am currently charged with criminal penalties by the City of Santa Barbara. I am due in court in a few days.
Your expert opinions are priceless

Ubi pus, ibi evacua

NO way I could have done fission or fusion?
comments? lame comebacks?

Iridium
Sbwavefarm

Post by Sbwavefarm »

Nice to meet you to.

Its still fusion and it costs alot less to produce that must piss you off are these anger, or fustration spaeking

Give me your fedex adress and I'll send you the notes you should be able to do it in under 4 hours from set up to "fusion event"

Bring all the fancy instruments you want

I am throwing down the scientific glove sir!

I have to go to work.

Nice chating with you.
Chris Bradley

Post by Chris Bradley »

Matthew Kramer wrote:
> Bring all the fancy instruments you want
If someone has a BTI they would offer to sell you, would you agree to buy it, video it in real time next to a stop watch, and post the video up straight away to show the bubbles popping up? In fact, the bubbles will probably be quite audible - the thing should positively fizz into a froth in no time at all.

Would you agree not to post again until we can see that video? (after all, it should be a piece of cake?)
Andrew Seltzman

Post by Andrew Seltzman »

Attachments
trolls.jpg
Andrew Seltzman
www.rtftechnologies.org
Carl Willis

Thread is closed.

Post by Carl Willis »

Due to making no sense and not being a useful technical disclosure in line with our prevailing standards, I have closed this thread.

I'm sorry it took so long to get this thread under control. I'm in Kazakhstan and Internet availability isn't what I'm used to in the US.

-Carl
Carl Willis
http://carlwillis.wordpress.com/
TEL: +1-505-412-3277

Return to “Other Forms of Fusion - Theory, Construction, Discussion, URLs”