Starting to get Fusor Parts

Current images of fusor efforts, components, etc. Try to continuously update from your name, a current photo using edit function. Title post with your name once only. Change image and text as needed. See first posting for details.
Jacke

Starting to get Fusor Parts

Post by Jacke »

I have been starting to buy and get some of my fusor parts. So far I have the CF cross i'm using as a chamber, the cf tee to connect more to the chamber, a bellows valve, a viewport, and a mechanical pump. I plan on buying more parts when I get the money. I have been having trouble finding a decently priced power supply which is what i'm most interested in buying next. I plan on starting this as a demo fusor and moving it up to actually do fusion and I can't seem to find a power supply on ebay capable of doing fusion for under $1000.

Jacke

Re: Starting to get Fusor Parts

Post by Jacke »

Have a power supply now, just needs a bit of work. My main chamber is also starting to come together.

Jacke

Re: Starting to get Fusor Parts

Post by Jacke »

Got a couple new things...

A better power supply, the other one was more effort to fix than it was worth. I also got a camera to mount in front of the viewport.
I've made these pictures smaller than previous ones because they seemed too big.

All parts so far

Return to “Images du Jour”