These Photos. show a " Tea Trolly" Fusor built as a school science fair project. It is made from scavanged, cheap and donated parts. The favorate is the Scint Detector made from a SS Spaghetti tin. ( and internal magnetic screen -thanks Tom The HV-PSU is a hi-freq 15kv 20ma Neon pack. Much work was put into the write-up.
1. Tea Trolley Fusor including backing and oil pumps.
2. Finished Scintillator.
3. Fitting the bridge diodes.
4. Grid orientation discussion.
5. Lapping requires elbow grease as well as Diamond paste.
6. Scint bits.
7. SS Washer inner grid.
8. Checking background.
9. Wax Moderator moulding.
Current images of fusor efforts, components, etc. Try to continuously update from your name, a current photo using edit function. Title post with your name once only. Change image and text as needed. See first posting for details.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 1482
- Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 6:14 pm
- Real name:
- Wax Moderator.jpg (30.71 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
- Tania Checking Background.jpg (38.79 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
- SS Washer inner grid.jpg (53.76 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
- Scint Bits.jpg (49.39 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
- Rims.jpg (75.08 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
- Orintation Discussion.jpg (47.77 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
- HV PSU-2.jpg (54.91 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
- Finished Scint .jpg (28.97 KiB) Viewed 1077 times
- Assembly 2.jpg (52.43 KiB) Viewed 1077 times