Andrew Robinson FOR SALE (02/02/17)

Use this forum to offer / scavenge for fusor parts
Andrew Robinson

Andrew Robinson FOR SALE (02/02/17)

Post by Andrew Robinson » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:29 pm

UPDATED LIST (Electrical and Vacuum)

CONTROL PANEL - $500
Built this a few years ago because I had a variac just sitting on the workbench that I kept using unsafely (in my opinion) by just wiring right on the bench completely exposed. I decided to put it in a box, but then decided to add a few switches... Then decided to add meter... You see where this is going. It went downhill quickly and developed into this fun little side project. This would be a GREAT Tesla coil control panel. Its portable and works with both 15A and 20A circuits. All the wiring and internals are setup for 20A, however I currently have a 15A plug on the end. Everything is very sturdy, high quality materials and workmanship. A solid state relay inside switches power on and off. The variac ranges from 0 - 140V. The only thing you should know about this panel is the meter. The voltage/current meter I used, gets its power from the source it is measuring. As a result, the meter only works above 60VAC I believe. You don't have to use this for Tesla coils. You can use this control panel for anything really. It can be a lighting controller or a motor controller. Really anything you need to control the AC line to. Power your NSTs. You decide. I put a LOT of time into this and sank a considerable amount of money into the components and as a result I would like to at least make some of that back. Asking $750, but I am open to reasonable offers.
1e.jpg
2e.jpg
3e.jpg
4e.jpg
5e.jpg
6e.jpg
7e.jpg
8e.jpg
9e.jpg
10e.jpg
11e.jpg
12e.jpg
13e.jpg
14e.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Andrew Robinson on Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the professor!

Andrew Robinson

Re: Andrew Robinson FOR SALE (02/02/17)

Post by Andrew Robinson » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:35 pm

HEAT SHIELD - $20
This was my first revision of the heat shield you can see here viewtopic.php?f=18&t=10191&hilit=+rapid. I have no use for it anymore. Perhaps someone out there can find a similar use for this.
1d.jpg
2d.jpg
3d.jpg
KF25 CLAMPS - $10
I bought these a long time ago and am no longer using them. 4 of them are brand new. 1 came with an old pump I purchased. These are KF25 standard aluminum clamps and have actually never been used expect for maybe an initially assembly test (excluding the old one of course).
1c.jpg
2c.jpg
3c.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Andrew Robinson

Re: Andrew Robinson FOR SALE (02/02/17)

Post by Andrew Robinson » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:46 pm

VACUUM VALVES - $75 - $200
Up for sale are some pneumatic and manual 2-1/8" bellows valves. The pneumatic valve is slightly used but in great condition except for some scuffs. The knife edges look perfect, but I have not installed this particular valve in a system so sold as is. The manual valve is brand new. The pneumatic used valve is $75. The brand new valve I will let go for $200.
1a.jpg
2a.jpg
3a.jpg
4a.jpg
5a.jpg
6a.jpg
7a.jpg
8a.jpg
1b.jpg
2b.jpg
3b.jpg
4b.jpg
5b.jpg