Andrew Robinson FOR SALE (17/10/15)

Use this forum to offer / scavenge for fusor parts
Andrew Robinson

Andrew Robinson FOR SALE (17/10/15)

Post by Andrew Robinson » Sun Oct 15, 2017 7:55 pm

LOTS of great stuff for sale! I will ship anything on this list, however, buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. I will consider international shipments too if I can fit the item into an "international flat rate box" to simplify the shipping process. Please send me a private message here in the forums if you would like to purchase anything.

Anti-C Hoods - $20 each

I have several of these left over. New, never used. These have the duckbill in the front too for a standard hardhat to fit inside.
Hood1.jpg

CF6 Blanks - $50 (Half price new)

CF6 blanks. One is tapped, the other is a straight through.
CF1.jpg
CF2.jpg
CF3.jpg

HV Feed Through - $40

Brand new never used. These could be fashioned into a working feed through for a small fusor. You will need to add some insulation on the outside to lengthen the insulator, but the tough part is done (vacuum sealed side). Then your grid can screw right onto the end. Should make some new guys out there very happy.
Feed1.jpg
Feed2.jpg

HOT Fiesta Plate - $60

HOT and VERY LARGE Fiesta plate. 14.5" diameter. This is more of a serving plate. I will include the plate stand for free. Enjoy!
Fiesta1.jpg
Fiesta2.jpg
Fiesta3.jpg

HV Probe - $20

Unfortunately missing the important guts, but at least you have the probe to start with and can build out the guts.
Probe1.jpg
Probe2.jpg

Fiber-optic Light Rings - $40 each

Two different sized fiber optic ring light guides. Does not include light source.
Light1.jpg

Vacuum Gauge - $20

Was from a lab transfer at NCSU. I don't know the condition and don't have an easy way to test currently. AS-IS
Gauge1.jpg
Gauge2.jpg

Analog KVDC meter - $20

Perfect starter meter for a new fusor.
KV1.jpg
KV2.jpg
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the professor!

Andrew Robinson

Re: Andrew Robinson FOR SALE (17/10/15)

Post by Andrew Robinson » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:45 am

HV Feed Through both sold! Everything else is still available. PM me to purchase.
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the professor!