[REQUEST] HV Power Supply or +75 kV Transformer

Use this forum to offer / scavenge for fusor parts
Joshua Guertler

[REQUEST] HV Power Supply or +75 kV Transformer

Post by Joshua Guertler » Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:33 am

Greetings,

After about a year of messing with electrostatic precipitators and potential offers on EBay, I have been unable to find a transformer or high voltage power supply that would fit the bill for a fusor. Thus, I was curious if anyone would be willing to sell me a high voltage power supply (> -40 kV 10 mA) or a HV transformer (> 80 kV) for its installation into a high voltage power supply. If you have such a device that you would be willing to sell to me, I would be ecstatic to talk about the offer through private messaging on the forum or through email. Thank you.

P.S. If anyone is interested in a 300 W 30 kV electrostatic precipitator, please also reach out to me. It is lightly used, re-potted, and hopefully on its way out of my workshop after all these years.

Sincerely,
Joshua Guertler

Joshua Guertler

Re: [REQUEST] HV Power Supply or +75 kV Transformer

Post by Joshua Guertler » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:06 pm

Just wanted to move this back to the top, as I am still in desperate need of a power supply.

I would be willing to purchase one that supplies -30 kV DC (or greater) at 300 W (or greater). Also, transformers and C-W multipliers are also of interest.

All offers are welcome and appreciated. Thank you.

Sincerely,
Joshua Guertler