Even More Physics References

A place to keep track of reference material - any particularly useful books, articles, etc. should be listed here.
raneyt

Even More Physics References

Post by raneyt »

Hi Folks,

Here are a few references I've used for various projects. A lot of good information. I used to visit antique malls and used book stores. The books were "used" but sometimes the stores were pretty new. I would find some decent books periodically, but it was a "hit or miss" process. Now I do the majority of my book searches on the Internet with much better results. Here's a list for you, more to follow.

TIM

------------------------------------------------

1. Angrist, S. W., Direct Energy Conversion (2nd Ed.), Allyn & Bacon, Inc., Boston, MA, 1971.

2. Faires, R.A. & Parks, B.H., Radioisotope Laboratory Techniques, Pittman Publishing Corporation, NY, 1958.

3. Dunlap, R.A., Experimental Physics – Modern Methods, Oxford University Press, Inc., NY, 1988.

4. Low Level Measurements (4th Ed.), Keithley Instruments, Inc., Cleveland, OH, 1993.

5. Wedlock, B.D. and Roberge, J.K., Electronic Components and Measurements, Prentice-Hall, Inc., Englewood Cliffs, NJ, 1969.

6. Turner, R.P., Basic Electronic Test Procedures, Holt, Rinehart & Winston, Inc., NY, 1962

Return to “Books & References”