Free Books

A place to keep track of reference material - any particularly useful books, articles, etc. should be listed here.
Tom McCarthy

Free Books

Post by Tom McCarthy »

I was recently looking for some information and books on particle physics when I came across an excellent website. It has a large number of free books on physics topics ranging from computational physics to bio-physics. It's a wonderful database and as nobody has seemed to link it here (according to a search), I thought I would.
http://physicsdatabase.com/free-physics-books/

Tom
shipu1212

How I can collect cheap college book

Post by shipu1212 »

The rising cost of college textbooks is daunting for students and often college bookstores do not offer the cheapest price. robaka is a major online marketplace for college textbooks where students can save up to 80% off the list price of their textbooks.
Robaka offers millions of new, used an international additional text book. While going to college for the first time can be stressful, buying your college textbooks online is easy with robaka. Our vast selection makes sure students don't have to pay full-price for their textbooks.
robaka also has a 30-day money-back guarantee. It's cheap, fast, and easy to buy college textbooks online from robaka.
Rich Feldman

Re: Free Books

Post by Rich Feldman »

Sounds like a good resource (applies to both of the previous posts).
I hope that they do not facilitate the sale or free distribution of copyright-violating content.
Does fusor.net have a policy about commercial messages from members that have not posted other stuff?
All models are wrong; some models are useful. -- George Box

Return to “Books & References”