How to Debunk a Free Energy Device

Post links to other interesting fusion or alternate energy sites here.
fleubis

Re: How to Debunk a Free Energy Device

Post by fleubis »

OK, some of his devices have 1 or 2 flashlight batteries, others have no input at all, no capacitors, in fact he passes the clear plexiglass boards with working devices around the audience with these ridiculous, apparently hapazardly wound coils--one of which is even wound around a piece of uncooked macaroni.

You don't need to tell me how impossible all this is, but I feel our chances of testing this are limited before someone shuts him down, and a best effort should be made to determine how his stuff works while we still have a change since he admitedly does not know himself. Some say this guy is a savant, others so not so. But anyway tests so far say pure voltage and pure amperage with no ac component discovered so far. Compare output vs input? Pretty tough when you can't find the input!

James
Alex Aitken

Re: How to Debunk a Free Energy Device

Post by Alex Aitken »

In my opinion there is no point going with devices expecting to test the validity. It simply isnt possible.

Treat it like a magic show. Ooooh and Ahhh at the right moment and try and enjoy it.

Powering input from the output works as a criterion, but only if you can build the device yourself, only if its honest.

If someone has set out to decieve, they could easily succeed. Anything from powering it with radioactive waste, to the plexiglass turning out to be a transparent gel battery is possible. If the things worked for real he wouldn't be letting anyone know, he'd start up a small power station, and sell juice to the grid - there are people doing it with water mills, he certainly could and he'd be rich by the time anyone noticed he never used any fuel.

Economics will be the true test of the technology where details are concealed from the science world.

Its nice to believe that there is a solution, if just you get there before the feds turn up with the brainwashing drugs, but this is a fantasy.

Return to “Interesting Links”