False Fusion

Post links to other interesting fusion or alternate energy sites here.
Erik smith

False Fusion

Post by Erik smith »

Here is a fusion reactor or a so called 'fusion reactor" working it was built by a man named Chris Strev. The reactor looks like a lamp to me and I see no vacuum system or good shielding from gamma rays or fast neutrons. But I was thinking the people at fusor.net could take a look at it and give me a more accurate answer weather its fake.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iL0eKGkATTA
Chris Bradley

Re: False Fusion

Post by Chris Bradley »

Mr Strev has spawned several threads here that are less than technically meritorious, though they do become almost entertainingly surreal towards the end. Feel free to browse.
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Chris is right.........makes no sense.........no data given.......no measuring gear to prove any point........just a light lighting........nothing to really see of value here. Not a complete waste of time, however, as it serves to point out why we are so demanding and rigorous in our efforts to support a win with fusion and how others expect nothing except your faith that what they try to say and show you is a real and true thing. The dichotomy between the two worlds of effort is vast and instantly recognizable for what it is. Hokum!
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Erik smith

Post by Erik smith »

Chris Strev has also claimed to get electrical power of that "reactor" if he is, its going to be down in the microwatts of power.
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

He can't get any electrical power from fusion in that device as it is not fusing!

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Interesting Links”