FAQ - Extensive paper on neutron activation

If you have a question about this topic, the answer is probably in here!
Rex Allers

Re: FAQ - Extensive paper on neutron activation

Post by Rex Allers » Sat Jun 16, 2018 11:29 pm

Thanks.

For some reason I (incorrectly) interpreted that "the book" was something coming from IAEA.

I guess I was thinking along the lines of the Gamma-ray Spectrum Catalogs that can be had as pdf's from INL.
(Although I tried a link I had saved today and it failed. Then, starting at the top of inl.gov I never found my way to them. A search on the whole web for "gamma-ray spectrum catalog" did find the pdf's at an INL page, but way down the search results list.)

Oh well, that's really unrelated... but shows how things I expect are out there on the net are getting harder to find.
Rex Allers

Richard Hull
Site Admin

Post by Richard Hull » Sun Jun 17, 2018 5:03 am

Internet content, websites and data can disappear, websites die or be re-named, data that might prove dual use, get pulled off. Assume the internet is a place loaded with material that may or may not be there again, once found long ago. Whatever is in a book is there for as long as the book exists.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
Retired now...Doing only what I want and not what I should...every day is a saturday.

Bob Reite

Post by Bob Reite » Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:11 pm

https://archive.org/web does a pretty good job of preserving sites from the past.
The more reactive the materials, the more spectacular the failures.
The testing isn't over until the prototype is destroyed.