Hello from New Jersey!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Jayden Luis

Hello from New Jersey!

Post by Jayden Luis »

Hi, I'm Jayden!

I am a sophomore high school student at Sayreville War Memorial High School. I am 15 years old and feel excited to find the support of many amateurs like me and some very advanced who are going through the same process. I look for the experience and am wanting to learn something new.

I am looking to find cheap parts, and hopefully have personal advice from a vet builder.

On the side note, I've always had the dream to graduate high school at 14, 15 years old. Any advice on absorbing college level material? I picked up every single hs level textbook because I want an intellectual foundation. I am not rushing high school; however always looking to learn more.

Until then,

Jayden
Paul_Schatzkin
Site Admin

Re: Hello from New Jersey!

Post by Paul_Schatzkin »

Sayreville? What exit is that?

I grew up near NJ Parkway Exit 109 - Jersey Shore.

I admire your admiration, but I'd be careful about accelerating your academic environment... you could wind up out of your natural element, age-wise.

--P
Paul Schatzkin, aka "The Perfesser" – Founder and Host of Fusor.net
Author of The Boy Who Invented Television: 2023 Edition – https://amz.run/6ag1
"Fusion is not 20 years in the future; it is 60 years in the past and we missed it."
Jayden Luis

Re: Hello from New Jersey!

Post by Jayden Luis »

NJ turnpike exit 11

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”