Hello from Charlottesville, VA

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Hunter Long

Hello from Charlottesville, VA

Post by Hunter Long »

Hello everybody,

My name is Hunter Long and I'm an electrical engineer working at Luna Innovations in Charlottesville, VA. I graduated from Virginia Tech in 2014 and I became interested in nuclear power through an internship with Areva in Lynchburg, VA. At Areva I worked in the instrumentation and control group for commercial reactors.

I mainly joined the fusor.net site because I heard that there is a group of amateur scientists that meet in Richmond, VA. I'd like to learn more about these HEAS meetings.

Sincerely,
Hunter Long
KJ4YQP
Richard Hull

Re: Hello from Charlottesville, VA

Post by Richard Hull »

HEAS meetings are held monthly here in Richmond. The October meeting is, effectively, our yearly big bash on Saturday October 1 this year.
for more info. e-mail me directly.

hull7103@comcast.net

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”