Hello From Houston

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
MatthewL

Hello From Houston

Post by MatthewL »

Hi all,

I have known about the Fusor Forums for about 3 years now from when I was 11 years old. Back then I was going to build my demo fusion reactor. I never had finished my demo reactor because I didn't have experience with NST high voltages and the tools required. I have acquired much more knowledge and tools through my various projects throughout the years, like my Tesla Coil. A few months back I read all of the FAQ and decided I was going to build a full fusor before I become a freshman in high school. I have held back on my introduction because I wanted to be sure I was going to carry through with this project. I have now built my power supply and I am waiting for some parts so I can begin building my vacuum chamber. I have been fairly lucky with acquiring some parts and am confident that I will be completing this project. Within the next couple of weeks I may post an update on the progress of my fusor in Images du Jour.

Regards,
-Matthew Lallinger
Dennis P Brown

Re: Hello From Houston

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Welcome and congratulations on moving ahead on your project; you indicate you have a fusor grade power supply - why not post on that? Also, some images of the Tesla Coil would not be out-of-place.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”