Greetings from India!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
yashvashi

Greetings from India!

Post by yashvashi »

Hello everyone! I am Yash, currently pursuing undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering. I recently proposed the idea for building a fusor as a side project to the university. The professor wasn't fully convinced on spending a large amount of money on making a project which has been successfully performed and repeated so many times, So he asked me to pitch it to the board of projects in a week(21/12/16 or 12/21/16-for our American friends) with further investigation and research on the same topic.If you guys can tell me different way in which I can further extend the project, it'd be of great help.
P.S. I'm interested in plasma confinement so it'd be great if your idea was about confinement. However, every idea is useful. So please drop off your idea.
Thank You Very Much In Advance!
If my proposal passes, I'll start working by the mid-Jan and start posting my queries.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”