Hello From Idaho Home of Dr Paul Brown

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Michael Craig

Hello From Idaho Home of Dr Paul Brown

Post by Michael Craig »

Hi to all and Peace. My name is Michael and I am a big fan of Paul Brown and his works in the Nuclear Waste and Energy Field. I am not a Physicist But I do own A Pocket Protector..... The story of Paul Brown took a strange twist in my life when I moved into an old cabin outside Wendel Idaho that I was going to renovate. It hadn't been lived in for many years and the last family to live there was the daughter of Paul and his wife tho she may have been a step daughter to Paul i am not sure. What I found blew me away. Boxes of documentation of Nucell and the Resonant Nuclear Battery along with many Correspondents, In house memos, Hand written formulas, a diagram of a suitcase generator and the start of what has been a lesson in Nuclear Physics. Its all post 1990 and when Paul's Parents car was blown up and he went into hiding for 4 years the works were hidden on this mini ranch for security reasons. After following his story I am POSITIVE The Nucell Battery is now 100% Viable. I Know Paul had never given up on it and his Last patent of bombarding Hazardous Nuclear waste with Isotopes from a laser solved the one problem he couldn't solve in test models of the Battery and that was safe housing of the unit without leakage of......Hazardous Gamma Rays associated with decaying Uranium Meant housing the Heat generated by producing Electricity in a solid structure. So because he couldn't Build a safe Containment Vessel he tackled the problem on the other end........ He eliminated the Hazardous Isotopes and the collection process could cool down open to many different types of processes...... He also protected his baby from being stolen by withholding a little information on the fuel source although Truly the source is in plain sight in his Writings. Its why he was at Fukushima to test his Isotope Invention and not one of the smaller single Generation Facilities....He needed Three Different Daughters.... But of course he Died before showing it off. So my Question is to all who find passion in the Fusion world is there anyone following Paul Browns work cause building a battery with the help of his Decaying Speed Up Laser Isotope Invention is now 100% viable and I am just not Smart enough to understand all the Math but I am not afraid to stand up to Big Money and shove in there face Mobile sized batteries that would shut down every gas pump. If you Know of anyone who would Like to Start where Paul left off I have a secret that will most definitely Help.....The Resonant Nuclear Battery was Paul's Baby and Id LOVE to see His Dream Completed. Thank You for Listening, Michael in Idaho
John Futter

Re: Hello From Idaho Home of Dr Paul Brown

Post by John Futter »

Hi Michael
Welcome
Please change your name and screen name to your real full name
you might have missed that bit in the rules section as you filled in your subscription
tis is done to sort out less desirables hiding behind a handle
regards
John
Michael Craig

Re: Hello From Idaho Home of Dr Paul Brown

Post by Michael Craig »

will do sorry I see now it says real name should be same as handle..... Thanks John

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”