Hello from Norway!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
William Eivik Olsen

Hello from Norway!

Post by William Eivik Olsen »

Hello, everybody! My name is William Eivik Olsen. I'm an 18 years old high school student from Norway who considers building a nuclear fusor. I want to use the fusor in a scientific project in school, but I don't know what I can research with the fusor. I joined this forum to see if I could get any advices from more experienced members.

So, if anyone has any ideas about science projects about the farnsworth-hirsch fusor I would be very happy to hear about them. Thank you in advance!

William Eivik Olsen
Norway
Dennis P Brown

Re: Hello from Norway!

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Hello and welcome to the site! Building a working fusor is a major task that is and remains the most critical phase of any fusor research project; however, one need not try and discover or attempt major research that is especially difficult. Issues that could be addressed on a simpler scale are also real science if one approaches it in the proper manner. For instance, water vapor effects on fusor performance (via electrolysis of heavy water) is an unknown that even now has appeared in this forum's threads. Really, the first and critical issue you need to address is the fusor - that stops the vast majority of people. Best of luck.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”