Hello from Cramerton, NC

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Daniel Klasing

Hello from Cramerton, NC

Post by Daniel Klasing »

Hello everyone, My name is Daniel Klasing. I am 17 and currently a junior at Stuart W. Cramer Highschool. I only yesterday joined the Fusor forums and am now a member of the plasma club. I joined a little late in my progress, however I believe the Forums are still a great resource. Earlier this year I developed a great fascination in nuclear fusion, However, I realized most endeavors to produce fusion reactions were these massive billion dollar efforts generally involving lasers or massive coils of superconducting wire. Then I discovered Inertial Electrostatic confinement. I couldn't believe it. its actually practical for some small scale fusion reactions, and surprisingly simple and cost effective as well. Ebay never fails to surprise. So I set out to build a "Fusor". Its still in the fairly early stages of development but It did manage to produce a plasma from atmospheric gasses so far. I don't know how often I will be on the forums but if you have any questions about myself or my project I would be happy to answer them.
Andrew Robinson

Re: Hello from Cramerton, NC

Post by Andrew Robinson »

Welcome Daniel,

Be sure to read the FAQs and use the New User Chat area as you continue building and learning. Best of luck on your project!
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the professor!

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”