Hi, from Italy

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
dario_tortato

Hi, from Italy

Post by dario_tortato »

Hello everyone, my name is Dario, I'm Italian, working as an electronics technician at a shipyard near Venice. Always passionate about electronics, amateur radio (IU3ARP) and passionate about radioactivity and related instrumentation.
I am one of the moderators of the New Radioactivity Forum (http://www.radioactivityforum.it/forum/) where I explain how to make and repair instruments. Already for some time I read various posts on the forum, very interesting and congratulations to users, all very prepared.
Richard Hull

Re: Hi, from Italy

Post by Richard Hull »

Dario, I am a retired electronics engineer. I make all manner of nuclear electronics with the Arduino Pro-mini as the core component. I tend to develop on the UNO and just transfer the code to the much less expensive Pro-mini or in some cases, the Nano. Welcome to fusor.net

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”