Greetings

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
PaulTivin

Greetings

Post by PaulTivin »

I am pleased to join this forum. I am not actively involved in any scientific discoveries presently, but I am curious to read about new developments and technologies in the areas of nuclear fusion technology. Why would anyone. not actively working as a scientist, be interested in developments in nuclear fusion technology. Well, many many years ago I trained to become a nuclear physicist; in the course of that effort I built a (d,t) reactor and, as a part of calibrating that system, the team that I worked with first published the full energy spectrum from the (d,t) reactor. The reference is: International Journal of Applied Radiation & Isotopes, 1977, Vol.28. pp.743-744
Dennis P Brown

Re: Greetings

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Welcome; glad to see someone here that has or does work in a fusion field. I have followed the Wendelstein -7X closely of late (besides having a vested interest via my daughter ...)

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”