Greetings

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
StanTangle

Greetings

Post by StanTangle »

My name is Stan Tangle Several years ago i acquired a document that might be an interesting project.

The Thermal resonant electric converter,

from what I can perceive this devise works like a cold anode cell with no moving parts.
It draws negative charge from the ground.
It reminds me of a Geiger Muller tube in reverse with a HV wire insulated from end to end inside an insulated copper tube that has been evacuated.
At one end charge is excited by a Tesla coil matched in resonance with the geomagnetic flux of the earth where the device is located by use of a magnetic flux field mill tuned with an oscilloscope. Inside the cavity charge accumulates between the copper tube and the HV wire with this resonating occurring the effect.
I assume amplify s similar to how lasers amplify but this amplify s charge from one side to another.
when this charge is pushed through the other side it flows through an unspecified Diode, Cap, Resistor bank and spark gap attached through a series of step down transformers to a restive load then the charge is returned to ground or could be even transmitted using something similar as the Tesla Transmission of wireless power ie, Wardenclyffe Tower.
This is all inspired from the works of Nicola Tesla and is from what I can see if this was to be a working means to produce energy the whole device could run from battery's and thus be ether driven by wind or by solar.

Stan
John Futter

Re: Greetings

Post by John Futter »

Welcome Stan
This is a fusion / fusor site not site for what you describe
You might want to join 4Hv.org where this sort of thing is sometimes discussed
Howevr keep reading the FAQ's to be found at the top of each subforum

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”