Hello from Finland!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Dann Mensah

Hello from Finland!

Post by Dann Mensah »

Hi everyone!

I'm a Computer Science undergraduate student at Aalto University, Finland (yes the country exists even though there seems to be a meme around that states otherwise...). I've been lurking around the forums for a while, reading the FAQs and going through older content, which has helped me to a very good start. A couple of fellow CS students and I are attempting to build a Fusor with the aim of producing detectable fusion. We're taking on this project in order to build enthusiasm in our student community towards building personal projects by means of example. Also fusion just seems really cool in and of itself, and it's possible, so why not?

Great to meet you all, and sorry for the dumb questions that will inevitably follow!

Dann
Werner Engel

Re: Hello from Finland!

Post by Werner Engel »

Hi Dann!

Also welcome to the European side of fusion ;-)
And believe me, after going through ALL the FAQs there will be almost no dumb questions left ...

Have fun and go on inspiring other students!

BR,
Werner

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”