Greetings from S.C.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Luke Harrill

Greetings from S.C.

Post by Luke Harrill »

Hello people of Fusor.net,

I have been reading this forum for a few years now, but I have never introduced myself. My name is Luke Harrill, and I'm from South Carolina. Here and there I have started to collect radioactive oddities and parts for my fusor. Sadly, I am not yet to the point of assembly. As Marie Curie once said, "I was taught that the way of progress was neither swift nor easy."

I would also like to apply to the Scrounger's Club.

Thank you,
Luke Harrill
Andrew Robinson

Re: Greetings from S.C.

Post by Andrew Robinson »

Great to meet you this past weekend Luke. Best of luck on your fusor project and keep us all posted on your progress. Keep reading those FAQs. LOTS of great information out there.
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the professor!
Richard Hull

Re: Greetings from S.C.

Post by Richard Hull »

Luke attended HEAS this past weekend. It is rare to see someone as excited and as inspired as Luke. It is also great that his dad took the time to follow and stay with his son until the wee hours of the morning....What a trooper.

Welcome to the forums Luke and good luck with you future efforts. Keep safe and progress at a pace that suits you learning curve and pocket book.

I have placed your name in the Scroungers listing.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”