Hello!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Benson_Miller

Hello!

Post by Benson_Miller »

Hello everyone! My name is Benson Miller and I am a young scientist interested in primarily biology, and have over 700 volunteer hours at the Loveland Living Planet Aquarium in Utah. However recently I've had a sudden interest in nuclear physics and engineering. If there is one thing I know about myself its to act on these sudden interests, its how I got my start in biology and herpetology. I have done plenty of research and I am planning to make my first fusor in the coming months. I know the basics of it, but I still have a few questions regarding the process that I am hoping to have answered here. I look foreword to working with you all!
Dennis P Brown

Re: Hello!

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Hello and do post questions in the appropriate forums. Do realize that a real fusor is a big project and a demo fusor is a good idea for learning the basics without the extreme and deadly risks associated with a real fusor (these are very dangerous devices.) Best of luck and do read the FAQ's on a given area before asking elementary questions.
John Fenley

Re: Hello!

Post by John Fenley »

Hi Benson! I run a makerspace in Provo called ProVolt and we have a bunch of tools and equipment that might be of use. I'm also wanting to build a fusor, as well as a new design of my own. If you feel like collaborating, come on down sometime.

We usually get together Tuesday and Thursday evenings. Our website is http://www.ProVolt.org

We'd love to have you there

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”