Introduction

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Emily Young

Introduction

Post by Emily Young »

Hi All,

I've been lurking here periodically for some time now, and have finally joined now that I have some time and resources for building some fusor components. My main interests right now are with building HV power supplies and vacuum chambers for some experiments. Looking forward to consuming more of the content on here and hopefully eventually being able to contribute as well!

Thanks,

Emily
Dennis P Brown

Re: Introduction

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Sounds good; as always, getting the right equipment at a cost one can handle is paramount - buying a vacuum pump that will never get one down to the low micron range and discovering this only later is not something that helps one on the road to fusion. Don't hesitate to asked advice on crucial parts like vacuum pumps (two stage), high voltage or vac systems and the like. Best of luck.
Emily Young

Re: Introduction

Post by Emily Young »

Thanks for the welcome! Somehow I always find the expensive hobbies to get into!

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”