Hello

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
plasmann

Hello

Post by plasmann »

Hello,
I first saw the Fusor concepet a couple of months ago, and didn't read much into it, I just looked at the cool plasma pics. Then I had a friend point it out to me a couple weeks later(He's going to go for has masters in fusion). He wanted to learn hands-on about working in a lab, and asked if we could try building a Fusor to get some experience. So I read more into it and now am really motivated about the whole fusion thing.
I have a diverse background in "real life" and also a few years in a university, but no Bachelors, but I do have a AAS in electronics, this was to at least have a chance to get a somewhat interesting job with a little money.
I have worked in semiconductor fabs as a maintenance tech(this taught me a lot about vacuum and plasma systems). I also worked in Plasma source R&D, where I got to experiment with all kinds of vacuum and plasma sources and processes.

I've followed "free energy" research here and there, and the one thing I found they all had in common, was that they never had adaquate equipment to do good experiments. So I started scrounging all the good trash I could find, and ended up with 25 thousand pounds of stuff(I know this because I just moved, and it cost a bundle). I've been using it to do all kinds of experimenting, But now I see what I have been collecting it for all along. To do self-sustaining fusion.
I was able to put together a fusor in a couple of weeks. Right now I basicly have the 1970 Hirsch patent built. The fusor functions great, I'm not doing fusion yet, but I plan to get there(slowly but surely).
I posted a pic of my Fusor and chamber I'm using. I have the High vacuum pumps and gauging needed. I have the some power supplies that should work well. I just need the safety equipment and little odds and ends to make a things functional. I will post more pics as progress continues.

Mike Amann

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”