Greetings

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.

Greetings

Post by guest »

Hi everyone,

I have been interested in particle physics since I was a kid. I also have been interested in space travel and rockets and so now I design liquid rocket engines and propulsions systems for a living. I believe the chemical fuels will always be inherently expensive so that led me to look at fusion fuels. After surfing the net i came upon this site which is very interesting and informative.

This group is similar to the Reaction Research Society - check it out at www.rrs.org. It is for those interested in rockets and being a member has been a great influence on me.

I have a few ideas with fusion but after reading the posts here I see I still have much to learn! Hope I can make a contribution some day.

Jim McKinnon

Re: Greetings

Post by guest »

Welcome to the forum.
I too am a dreamer of Rockets and space flight.
Fusion really is fun!

Be sure to use the newbie site.
Then "songs"
and the intranet fusor archives.
This stuff has been going along time now.
Since 1997. Two site's worth so far.

Larry Leins
Physics Teacher
roktengr

Re: Greetings

Post by roktengr »

Thanks Larry.
I do enjoy reading your posts as they are very educational. I will read all the posts and review the sites. This is the best place to learn about fusors online. My goal is to start designing something to build this summer.

Jim

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”