Adam Szendrey from Hungary, Budapest

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Adam Szendrey

Adam Szendrey from Hungary, Budapest

Post by Adam Szendrey »

Hello everybody!

Lets start with the usual: i am 17 years old, and im just crazy abut science. The fusor technology is very interesting, and when ill have some extra cash i would like to build one. I am also interested in the field of overunity devices altought most of the scientist think that this is not science.
So i would be more than happy if you would contact me, and give me some advices (how, and where to start (i already visted the newbie site) and)
I have some ideas how to convert beta radiation to electrical energy at efficiency levels of 80+%.(not the usual boiling)
I dont really know if it would work but it seems a good idea.
Thats all for now.

Re: Adam Szendrey from Hungary, Budapest

Post by guest »

My Russian instructor, Dr Dyer can't say enough about Hungary. Budapest looks great in the summer time. I took a picture slide tour of Budapest and Lenigrad at University of Mississipi in Oxford Missippi USA.
Welcome to the fusor group.
With your addition this group is truely international now
(all parts of the globe east and west).
My Russian friends are too shy to join at this time.
Yes we have gobs ( a lot of) of data.
Our newbie section is not so low level as to be boring.
I would use it first.
Secondly would be the "Songs"
And thirdly would be the Intranet postings
This group has covered a lot of ground since it started in 1997. We are on our third web site.
Oh yeah... for twice the hit use fully ionized alpha particles to make electricity. Ligon Analog Article
Twice as effective as betas.
Have fun!
Fusion is fun!

Larry Leins
Physics Teacher

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”