Back again...

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.

Back again...

Post by guest »

Ciao all,
I used to be a member of the old "Intranets" forum.
In the last year I had to change job and now goin to get married in Sept. 14th... As you can imagine all of my efforts in the past months were all for the incoming event. I am rejoining the forum because the interest is coming up again and hope my free time after marriage
will be some more !!! :)

Ok, just get to disccuss any argument ! :)

Re: Back again...

Post by guest »

Welcome to the fusor group.
Yes we have gobs ( a lot of) of data.
Our newbie section is not so low level as to be boring.
I would use it first.
Secondly would be the "Songs"
And thirdly would be the Intranet postings
This group has covered a lot of ground since it started in 1997. We are on our third web site.
Oh yeah... check out the Ligon Analog Article
We are still in the research stage.
Engineering stage is a while away.
But you Already knew that!
As a Service to all fusion people we have the following
article:
It is in the The Fusion Powered Future

2002-04-16 15:07 On to every parade a little rain must fall. (Richard Hull) [Latest: 2002-04-19 14:50] (6)

Happy returns

Larry Leins (3L)
Physics Teacher

Post by guest »

Free time AFTER MARRIAGE !!!???!!! Guess again buddy !
After the honeymoon your going to get the "honey-doo" and the "Lets just sit and talk" sessions. Not to mention the "Your spending too much time on your project" type statements and so on and so on. Just ask 3L.

Be careful, fusion research and marriages dont mix very well.

Anyway, congrats and welcome back.

Mark Rowley
Garage Scientist(unlicensed)

Post by guest »

Thank you all !
Hope this time I will finish at least a demo unit...

after the "honey doos" and "sit and talk" sessions,
I think there will be also some "sleep on the sofa" nights... useful for fusor work too !!! :)))

ciao
Daniele
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

After 28 years of marriage, my wife is damned glad I am out in the lab!! I'm Outta her way. If she needs me, see can call me. The real secret of marriage is that you both gotta' let go of the idea that you gotta' have a certain obligatory quality time together. (especially on a scheduled basis.) The quality time will sort of take care of itself if the issue is not forced. It takes about 10-15 years to get this act down. If you get here then you are ranked as a survivor. It is smooth sailing after this point especially with no kids around to make you wish you were never born.

I can't speak to marriages with kids, for I was spared that torture test.

The money that would have gone to junior's new shoes goes, instead, to buy conflats at my house. The college education went into the lab, and no snot nosed ingrates calling from the police department around 2 am for a bailout. Oh devine joy, oh heavenly bliss. What I earn by the sweat of my brow, minus Uncle's share, I actually have to myself.........What a novel and marvelous concept.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
daniele

Post by daniele »

You are right Richard...
Secret is not to have an Iron ball chained to you leg...
What about putting that ball in our lab, with some deuterium inside ?

Daniele

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”