Hello from Long Island, NY!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Karan Malhotra

Hello from Long Island, NY!

Post by Karan Malhotra »

My name is Karan Malhotra, and I'm a 20-year-old Religion and Philosophy major at Emory University in Atlanta, GA. I live in Long Island, NY, in Nassau County; I spend my summers and breaks here, and I've always been obsessed with stars and their reactions. Nuclear energy has also fascinated me as a concept for a long time, but I had been pulled to study other things in school due to lifelong passions.

I want to perform fusion in order to prove to myself that I can do this, and I have every intention of pressing forward with this plan. I hope to first build a demo fusor before moving on to build a full-on fusor that truly achieves fusion, and my goal is to complete this in the timespam of one year or less. I have the determination I need to acquire funds and learn the skills necessary to achieve fusion, but I do not currently have enough knowledge in engineering nor physics to say that I am prepared beyond this.

I'm ready to put my all into this, and I'm very excited to be a part of this supportive community in my attempts to achieve fusion. Thanks for having me!

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”