Greetings from Illinois

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
TomGreenhaw

Greetings from Illinois

Post by TomGreenhaw »

My name is Tom Greenhaw. I'm a 57 year old guy with a passion for understanding how the world works.

I've been developing computer software for 38 years. My father was an electronics technician and he taught me how to solder when I was 5 years old and I've been hooked on science and technology ever since. I've been doing a fair amount of work with Arduino and Raspberry Pi systems the last couple of years and use it for all kinds of instrumentation. Professionally I own a small software development firm in Chicago and applying machine learning to supply chain management systems is a current emphasis.

I have some ideas about plasma and fusor design and want to perform some experiments. I'm working on my vacuum skills and am in the process of building my first basic demo fusor.
JoeBallantyne

Re: Greetings from Illinois

Post by JoeBallantyne »

Hi Tom -

Welcome to the forums! Good luck building your demo fusor.

Joe.
Dennis P Brown

Re: Greetings from Illinois

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Hello. Note that there is a wealth of information located for each forum section related to FAQ's and well worth reading all those that interest you. Reading these will help one in getting a good idea on both the simple concepts and practical devices used in fusors.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”