Hello from France !

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Noe BLANC

Hello from France !

Post by Noe BLANC »

Hey !
My name's Noé and I currently live in France (in Lyon, to be precise).
I'm 17 and still a student in high school but I'm really interested in science in general.
My main occupation is programming or doing electronics, but I also love learning stuff in physics, maths...
In France, in the penultimate year of high school, we have something called "TPE" where we have, in group, to gather information about a specific subject, make a written production about it and finally, if we are able to, make an experiment related to this subject.
Me and my group decided to explain fusion and its benefits, and so for our experiment we (I mostly made it, but they financially helped me) made a demo fusor. It's something I wanted to make for quite some time as well, so I'm quite happy we arrived here.
So here am I, posting on this forum!
I'm not sure I created my account properly, I might have to change my username to my real name in the future (if I understood correctly).
Oh, and sorry if I made any English mistakes or if my language is not prefect, as you might've guessed it's not my native language.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”