Hello from Pittsburgh Pa

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Lucas Deer

Hello from Pittsburgh Pa

Post by Lucas Deer »

Hi I’m Lucas Preston Deer, I’m an aspiring physicist and businessman who just really wants to be able to build a fusion reactor. I’m currently 15 years of age but I don't want that to let that stop me in my endeavors. So I decided to say to hell with waiting until I’m older so i decided that this summer with my spare time and money this summer I’m going to try, to try my hardest to construct one of these magnificently scientific devices. I will do this to not only prove to others that I can but to myself. So I came here to do so.

More about me, I've been reading a lot recently such as a brief history of time, a briefer history of time, astrophysics for people in a hurry, what if and many others. I tried to get my science club to join me but they didn’t want to so I decided to get a few if my friends or maybe just myself and to try. I am in a lot of clubs, such as literature club, science club, astronomy club, chess club, future business leaders of America, and Speech and Debate Association (forensics )where we meet very often and prepare for tournaments, I compete in Congress. Thank you for reading and I look forward to the many great discussions that could be had. Have a good day.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”