Introducing myself.

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Mariano Bernacki

Introducing myself.

Post by Mariano Bernacki »

Hello all. I am Mariano Bernacki, from Argentina.

I've been lurking here a long time and thought it was time to make an account and join the forum.

I am currently not building a fusor due to the ever-present "lack of money" problem that keeps most fusioneers from advancing in this hobby-science.

I hope I can learn ever more from you and cheer you people along as you keep advancing the state of the art in home-based plasma physics.

Thanks for your time in reading this introduction,
Mariano Bernacki

PS: I'm not a native speaker, so please bear with some odd expression or error that might have percolated this message.
Roberto Ferrari

Re: Introducing myself.

Post by Roberto Ferrari »

Welcome Mariano,

Also I am living in Argentina (Olivos, BsAs province) and building a fusor.

Just let me know if you need some information or help.
Regards
Roberto
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

This is what this part of the forum is all about. Trying to locate people in your own area or, in this case, the same country. This is especially true for those who might prefer to converse at length off line in their own language, or even here to become more familiar with English as a second language.

Roberto has been around here with us for a long time and contributed to and enhanced our efforts and understanding as a valued member of these forums. Anyone seeking his assistance and knowledge within his country has a real useful source. I am glad this kind of thing is made possible here.

Welcome Mariano!

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment
Roberto Ferrari

Post by Roberto Ferrari »

Thanks Richard for your kind words.
I am always willing to collaborate; teamwork is very stimulating.
Roberto

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”