Good evening from Maisons-Alfort

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Patrick Lindecker

Good evening from Maisons-Alfort

Post by Patrick Lindecker »

Hello to all,

Here is my presentation.

My name is Patrick Lindecker and I'm almost 63 years old.
I'm from Maisons-Alfort (near Paris) in France.
I'm retired since 2017 and I love this new life!
I worked as generalist engineer during 36 years in FRAMATOME (design and erection of nuclear fission plants), in different jobs.
I'm also radioamateur (F6CTE) and if I'm not a DXer, I develop decoding programs for Hams and SWL (Multipsk ...),
this to say that I like developing scientific programs (included for fusion).
I'm fascinated by fusion energy (and moreover fusion propulsion).

Enough for today
Patrick
John Futter

Re: Good evening from Maisons-Alfort

Post by John Futter »

Welcome Patrick
you will find at the top of each sub forum on this site the FAQ section
a wealth of information there
you are lucky to be retired I'm in New Zealand and have 3 years to run to 65 when I might first be able to retire
And I also work in a similar nuclear indusrty allthough we are supposed to be Nuclear free
www.gns.cri.nz
I am also an Amateur Radio operator ZL2XRF AKA ZL2TUD I do have a page on QRZ.com
Patrick Lindecker

Post by Patrick Lindecker »

Hello John,

>you will find at the top of each sub forum on this site the FAQ section
RR

>you are lucky to be retired I'm in New Zealand and have 3 years to run to 65 when I might first be able to retire
Yes it is a chance to have all the time you need. The legal age is also 65 years old here, but you can retire down to 62 or even 60, but on conditions .

>I am also an Amateur Radio operator ZL2XRF AKA ZL2TUD I do have a page on QRZ.com
I see, on QRZ, that you are in a nice place in NZ. I might update my QRZ info HI

Patrick
Richard Hull

Post by Richard Hull »

Welcome Patrick. As a rule, we suggest never re-quoting text that has appeared in an earlier part of a posted thread as every one has read it. It clutters replies and makes them needlessly tedious and boring to people who have already just read the re-quote.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
The more complex the idea put forward by the poor amateur, the more likely it will never see embodiment

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”