Hello from Wisconsin!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Kevin Jacobson

Hello from Wisconsin!

Post by Kevin Jacobson »

Hello everybody! I recently became interested in constructing a small fusor as a sort of fun project. I have always been interested in particle physics and engineering, so I figured I'd join a community of like-minded individuals. I hope to find some useful information on this forum.
Dennis P Brown

Re: Hello from Wisconsin!

Post by Dennis P Brown »

You will not just find some useful information but a lot of essential information including safety and a lot of how-to that is both practical and accessible; if you ever get far enough to actually try and build a real fusor, the many posts on a host of topics as well as a wealth of FAQ's will guide you along no matter your skill level - when the unexpected happens (which for me, was a bit too common), people here will aid and assist you as well. I know that very well, people here helped me immeasurably until I finally managed to build my working fusor and joined the neutron club (after a few years, a few false starts and a blind alley or two (maybe three - lol.))

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”