What's up from Chicago!

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Stephen James Bali

What's up from Chicago!

Post by Stephen James Bali »

Hey guys! My name is Stephen James Bali, and I am looking to be one of the youngest people to ever do fusion, and also be the youngest African American to do fusion. Right now, I am currently 14. Don't let my intro make you think that I am only doing this for attention. My first and main priority is to learn more about fusion, and to see the glowing chamber that we all know and love. I am very excited to meet other new Fusioneers, and to get started with building some Fusors!

Here's a little bit of information about my circumstances regarding construction.

My father owns a machine shop, and he has access to high quality aerospace engineering tooling which will be more than I need to build my chamber. He also has all the spare metal that we need to build said chamber. Also, we have access to plenty of vendors from where we can get the vacuum and transformer. The most important thing is that my pops is very familiar with working with high voltages, and is more than willing to help me with ensuring that I won't kill myself!
Dennis P Brown

Re: What's up from Chicago!

Post by Dennis P Brown »

All sounds good and best of luck. An issue for many is obtaining deuterium gas. Also, a neutron detection system.

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”