Hello from Germany

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Harald_Consul

Hello from Germany

Post by Harald_Consul »

My name is Harald Consul. I am from Germany (right in the middle of it). My profession is Statistician. I have been working for some years in Switzerland as an insurance mathematician (actuary). From that time I have saved a small amount money, so that I am able to run my statstical office in part time only and mainly doing the research, I am interested in, now (when living very modest).

I am interested in nuclear fusion since the famous Fleischmann-Pons-Experiment in 1989. I have dome some other technical DIY in electronics and high voltage already (e.g. Tesla generator), but I do not have any practical experience in building fusors. Till now, my competence in fusion matter is mainly theoretical. In addition to statistics I did an extra course in Wigner distribution, which is most common distribution, that physcists use to model quantum effects.

Cheers
Harald

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”