Hello from Zurich [Switzerland]

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Pascal Mueller

Hello from Zurich [Switzerland]

Post by Pascal Mueller »

Hey everyone!

so I did read for quit a long time. I don't know exactly when I started reading but some time ago I finally decided to actually pursue this project. My goal is to build a fusion ready fusor.

I'm 27 and studying computational science (not computer science) at ETH Zurich. I actually started with physics but had to switch my subject. My current goal is to become a computational physicist. I always liked fusion and I always had it in mind as a field where I once could work.
There are several reason I chose to pursue this project. One is just plain fun, the second is the challenge. Another is that I get a first quick glance into the whole subject. Also, I think if could give me an advantage when applying for some thesis somewhere. Anyway, I am serious about it. :)

I am at the very beginning but I bet that you'll hear from me. I planned it as a long term project, since I am quit busy in general.

Let's see how it goes. :)

PS: Who would I have to contact to have an account removed I created before but couldn't activate?
Dennis P Brown

Re: Hello from Zurich [Switzerland]

Post by Dennis P Brown »

Welcome and good luck in making your fusor. Be careful buying equipment - especially a power supply. Read the FAQ's and if unsure, do ask about a supply before buying it. An incorrect supply will stop any project.
Pascal Mueller

Re: Hello from Zurich [Switzerland]

Post by Pascal Mueller »

I did quite some reading and I'm going to make a serious plan about the whole project.

Thanks

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”