Introduction James_Barbery

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
James_Barbery

Introduction James_Barbery

Post by James_Barbery »

Thank you for this forum. I am a 63-year-old special needs teacher with no credibility in the field of astrophysics or physics. I have long pondered physical processes of the universe and have concluded there is a unified field with nuclear fusion being the foundation energy process underlying what scientists describe as the fundamental forces, electromagnetic, strong nuclear, weak nuclear, and (yes even) gravity. In short, fusion powers the universe.
I have been married for 39 years. My wife and I have three adult children. We live in a small college town located in southern West Virginia.
While I agree that there is merit in the amature fusion experimentation, I would also advocate that there are numerous demonstrations of fusion in nature and that the key to utilizing fusion relates to imagining this reality.

Thanks for allowing me,

Respectfully,

James Barbery

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”