Hello from Portland, OR

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Aaron Brown

Hello from Portland, OR

Post by Aaron Brown »

Hi I'm Aaron. I am a perspective graduate student to Portland State University, pusuing Nano and Material Science. I am a graduate of the University of California Davis with a Bachelors of Science in Physics. I have taken advanced upper division electives in high energy particle physics, condensed matter physics, and nuclear physics. I am currently working in research and development in the semiconductor industry here in Oregon. I an a enthusiast and life long learner. I am a researcher, a scientist, and a technologist. I am interested in ion-beam based microscopy, specifically for nanometrology, and appling it to the development of process technologies and microarchitectures of integrated electronics.
John Futter

Re: Hello from Portland, OR

Post by John Futter »

Aaron
Welcome
you will find at the top of each sub forum an FAQ section -- these are the gold on this site and will answer just about any question you can think of

I see you have a very similar background to what i do for a day job
https://www.gns.cri.nz/Home/Our-Science ... -Materials

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”