Looking for Texas fusioneers

Please take a moment to introduce yourself in this forum and tell us about your interest. You must use your full real name. We do not allow the used of "handles" and pseudonyms on this site.
Charles Sansom

Looking for Texas fusioneers

Post by Charles Sansom »

First call for Texas fusioneers netted no results, so I'll try again. I'm new on the scene and would like to get in touch with those in Texas who are working toward fusion. I'd like to see how you're doing it, what your problems and success are, etc. Mostly I'd like to get a first-hand look at the whole process, whatever state of completion it might be in. I'm looking at a trip around the state in May and would like to drop by if at all possible. My name is Charles Sansom, 55 yrs. old Harley-riding home chemist, tesla coiler and Biology student. All replies will be answered. Thanks!
Chris Trent

Re: Looking for Texas fusioneers

Post by Chris Trent »

Sorry I missed your first shout out.

I'm Chris Trent, 35, and I'm up in the Dallas area if you want to meet sometime.

I'm one of the fairly long time on again off again lurkers here.

I don't have a Fusor to show off, but I've got some cobbled together vacuum equipment and some other odds and ends about. Most of my equipment has been packed up for some time due to moves and other delightful circumstances, such as my seven month old daughter, but I'm sure I could dig some out.
Mike Veldman

Post by Mike Veldman »

I'm not in Texas, but if you're ever heading north on I-35 towards Kansas I'm only 20 miles east of the interstate in Stillwater Oklahoma. I'm sure we can find a bunch of stuff to look at. Of course, I usually tell people to bring an empty truck, cause nobody leaves empty handed.

mike
I tried to contain myself, but I escaped.
Charles Sansom

Post by Charles Sansom »

Sorry Chris, I posted a new post to reply to you, but I think I've got it right now. I'm almost certainly going to be in the Dallas area sometime during my trip. I will let you know when as soon as I know so we can swap contact info.

Charlie
Charles Sansom

Post by Charles Sansom »

Hey Mike,

If I find myself heading toward your neighborhood, I'll be sure and get your contact info beforehand. I'm sure we'd have plenty to talk about. Hey, I might even bring a truck! LOL

Charlie

Return to “Please Introduce Yourself”