The 30th year HEAS event notice and invitation

Announcements and items of immediate importance.
Richard Hull

The 30th year HEAS event notice and invitation

Post by Richard Hull » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:10 am

Well, the quarter century mark is fading in the rear view mirror and I am struggling to hit the one third century mark of my consecutive amateur science, fusor and flea market events. This year, as always, will be held at my home and lab on the first Saturday of October....5 October,2019.

This is an early heads-up for planning purposes for those who might wish to attend.

For those who have no idea what this is, go to the images du jour forum here and cycle through the many past years for October to see the many photos of that year's event. If you would like to attend, please e-mail me and I will send the formal invitation, a local map of how to get here from I-95 (north-south) or I-64 (east-west) and another sheet of hotels/motels phone numbers and nearby eateries.

Note: I usually have nearly 50 people attend and many are old Tesla coilers who were here in 1989 and are still attending. I might have 25 slots for fusion folks, so hop on the list ASAP. If I hit 50 committed attendees, I will shut down the invitations. If you sign up to attend and, at any time prior to the event find you cannot attend, please contact me as your empty slot might allow another person to attend.

e-mail hull7103@comcast.net

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
Retired now...Doing only what I want and not what I should...every day is a saturday.

Joe Gayo

Re: The 30th year HEAS event notice and invitation

Post by Joe Gayo » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:12 pm

I'm interested!

Richard Hull

Re: The 30th year HEAS event notice and invitation

Post by Richard Hull » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:22 pm

If interested in the info I only respond to the e-mail address above so as not to clutter up this thread.

Richard Hull
Progress may have been a good thing once, but it just went on too long. - Yogi Berra
Fusion is the energy of the future....and it always will be
Retired now...Doing only what I want and not what I should...every day is a saturday.