Reflections on fusion history, current events, and predictions for the 'fusion powered future.
- Posts: 663
- Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:54 am
- Real name: Andrew Robinson
- Location: Raleigh, North Carolina
Thanks for the link Jim.
I can wire anything directly into anything! I'm the professor!
Dennis P Brown
- Posts: 1490
- Joined: Sun May 20, 2012 2:46 pm
- Real name: Dennis P Brown
- Location: Glen Arm, MD
Irrelevant to a stellarator; only an issue with Tokamaks. As for a "break through"; absolutely not.